Re: [AMC-list] list activity

Frank mentioned:

Ron mentioned flames and egos.... Well, we had some way back when. Since Tom J and I took over running that hasn't happened. I tend to snuff flames out after a few messages, and on occasion after the first message I see. Only had to boot one person who was causing most of the problems, and that was a long time ago. I've sent a couple warnings in direct e-mail, but haven't had to clock anyone since then. So no problems any more Ron!

My ego has expanded now into 4 southern states and northern Mexico. I still use the list for a lot of forwards to 'put the word out' as know there are a lot of watchers out there, also on the badassgremlin yahoo group, which same thing. Few people seem to post. Would like to see the list expand somewhat to where it has capabilities like facebook or instagram and you can post photos perhaps. I commonly put the links in a lot of my stuff, but actual real time photos would be cool also. Would also like to see people put some cars for sale they might see in a region, whether craigslist, kijjii, ebay, whatever, so less time trolling and someone might want, or save that car. Also like to see talk more about their own sleds, if photos not option, maybe you/they have place to look at stuff like photobucket perhaps, just some random thoughts. Oops, sorry, ego just took over Carribean while typing.
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com