[AMC-list] List Activity

Ron mentioned flames and egos.... Well, we had some way back when. Since
Tom J and I took over running that hasn't happened. I tend to snuff flames
out after a few messages, and on occasion after the first message I see.
Only had to boot one person who was causing most of the problems, and that
was a long time ago. I've sent a couple warnings in direct e-mail, but
haven't had to clock anyone since then. So no problems any more Ron!