Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 6:56 AM
To: AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] 4 barrel intake for a 290

Now that you say that, I realized that part wasn't actually from the
Matador.  It's stored in the basement with the parts I have mentally tagged
as "from the Matador".  Sitting right next to it is the two-barrel intake
from the Matador.  The four-barrel came with a 401 we picked up about 15
years ago.  I was told the motor came from a Grand Wagoneer.

Here's another thought.  How about a period-correct aluminum intake?
There's always the Edelbrock SP2P.  If you can find one they're usually
pretty cheap.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Shumaker" <mshumaker@xxxxx>