[AMC-list] more on the dom jardine amx prototype for sale

[AMC-list] more on the dom jardine amx prototype for sale

For those of you who might have crossed paths with Dom, his enthusiasm was infectious! If you have a Windows or other media player here is a short film of Dom at the 1990 AMC Nationals in Kenosha (that's me in red hoodie interviewing him)
http://www.amx390.com/Videos/Dom.wmv

this is a nice article Hemmings did in 2013 about the car and Dom
http://www.hemmings.com/hcc/stories/2013/08/01/hmn_feature1.html
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com