Re: [AMC-list] amc amx prototype for sale/not so fast....

Re: [AMC-list] amc amx prototype for sale/not so fast....

After a nice conversation last night 03.16.2015 about the Dom Jardine
prototype AMX which appeared for sale on a website
http://mycarquest.com/2015/03/the-amc-amx-fiberglass-prototype-is-for-sale.html

I got a call from Justin Hagerty who will file a injunction to try to have
the sale stopped by family members. The car was supposed to stay in family
from what I was told. So put a * next to this as Justin goes thru courts to
attempt to have sale stopped. So appears a family matter may torpedo sale of
this great car. My thoughts are still same that Dom was a really nice guy
who was more than happy to tell you about the car each time you saw him!

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com