www.planethoustonamx.com

From: jwhornet505@xxxxxxx

for sale 2 '74 hornets. listed on craigslist Albuquerque. #1, sportabout wagon, 258 6 cylinder, power steering, power front disc brakes. under dash a/c unit available not installed. very good driver. registered and insured. clean NM title. slight rust right rocker panel and both front doors have a small amount. original Albuquerque car. mostly original. asking$ 2000 but very negotiable.
 #2 hatchback set up for road racing. SCCA legal roll cage. 360 v-8, T-10 4speed, power steering w/oil cooler. front disc brakes, 10 inch rear brakes on a #20 limited slip rear end. 3.56 gear. Fuel Cell. Accusump.  original Albuquerque car, no rust. a truck load of spare parts go with it. Asking $7500... don't be afraid to make an offer. I would love to see these go to another AMC nut so I know they will be loved.
 For more info call John 505-344-8207, JWHornet505@xxxxxxxx