www.planethoustonamx.com

From: dean geyer

       iam looking to buy a oilpan to fit on my 1977 amc hornet 258 engine please email me at deangeyer35@xxxxxxxxx or call me 989-335-3386   i live in michigan  but can pay for shipping. i also have a compleate dash. taillights. door handles plad bucket seats and matching rear seat . and other misc parts for sale from a 76 hornet 4 dr