[AMC-list] a few more photos.....from the amx collection found

[AMC-list] a few more photos.....from the amx collection found

I removed photos here as I don;'t think can post pix on amc-list? Will if I can but shoved them on some facebook AMC groups lists.

A few more photos of the AMX collection found mentioned below post. This 68 AMX looking inside thru where back glass was has own ecosystem. A big possum surprised me & son when I moved the door! A different angle of same 68 AMX 390 car, this was the 'rollover car'. VIN of the 73 AMX 401 Yellow car, the shadow is not only vines from thorny bushes, but mixed in is poison ivy. Really early car built 1st month of production for 73. 68 AMX barely visible shows t-top which doomed this car. For a moment I wished this had not all been overgrown vines, poison ivy and pine trees but simply marijuana bushes. Engine shown is a 390 in the red, white & blue AMX. According to the fellow these cars on, this car has had that paint job since 1970s. Paint around front in engine bay shows a semi gloss black. Frazzell metal emblem from the 73 AMX, Frazzell was famous for doing the Gremlin Mini Wagons in Houston, Galveston and other areas of east Texas in 1970s. That is a whale with halo, quite neat emblem.

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com