[AMC-list] Fw: parting out 81 amc spirit

[AMC-list] Fw: parting out 81 amc spirit

Not mine, you contact the guy at bottom if anyone interested!
It looks like I might be parting out my 81 spirit in the next week or two. The guy acrross the street wanted the drivelive off the bat. Any one want anything off it before parts hit ebay that are easy to sell. I am not stripping it to the 9ns, just enough parts to make some extra money and parts that will be easy to get rid of quickly. The car is a str 6 with auto and a blue color. Jason, 1-847-772-4745. Trevor, wi. sacranoidclub@xxxxxxxxx

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com