From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Hallosey@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:43:03 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Fw: wanted 74 gremlin seat belts & different 3speed	shifter

Folks below looking for better shifter and some seat belts for 74 Gremlin, if you can help, please feel free to comment & copy your reply to them, thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com

From: Hallosey@xxxxxxx

Eddie, Hope you and the family have dried out and doing well. I need a source for a couple of things first I need drivers replacement seat belts for my 74, one owner Gremlin. Then I would like to put a decent 3 speed shifter in this car as the AMC shifter sucks. Any help would be appreciated.