From: eBay
Subject: eddiestakes: Effective immediately: Items depicting the Confederate battle flag are no longer allowed on eBay

                  Dear eddiestakes:

                  Effective immediately, eBay is updating its offensive materials and prohibited items policy to prohibit Confederate battle flags and many items containing this image from all eBay sites, worldwide.

                  We believe this image has become a contemporary symbol of divisiveness and racism-and our decision is consistent with our long-standing policy that prohibits items that promote or glorify hatred, violence, and intolerance. Know that this action is not expected to impact the listing and sale of authentic historical items-or other items of historical significance-from the Civil War period.

                  We have determined that you may be a seller with one or more items depicting the Confederate battle flag, including those listed below. Over the next few days, eBay will be removing listings that depict the Confederate battle flag and refund all insertion fees associated with those listings. Note that this initial removal of listings will not count as a policy violation against your account.

                  381304578925

                  In addition to removing current listings, we will also block new listings of items depicting the Confederate battle flag.

                  Thank you for your understanding, and-as always-for selling on eBay.

                  P.S. If you see a listing that violates one of our offensive materials and prohibited items policy, report it by clicking Report item in the listing. If we determine that a listing is in violation, we email the seller-and the bidders or the buyer-to let them know that we've removed the listing from eBay.

            Learn more to protect yourself from spoof (fake) e-mails.

            As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes & enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

            eBay will not request personal data (password, credit card/bank numbers) in an email.

            Copyright © 2015 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
            Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
            eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
            eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.