[AMC-list] road sightings

hi all -- just came back from a month in minnesota.  we were driving
around up north on the 20th, and coming south from bemidji on 71 we
passed an early amx going the other way.  farther down 71 approaching
park rapids we passed a javelin, also early i think, also heaed north.
any listmembers in that area?

2 in 1 day, the only amcs i saw the whole month.