[AMC-list] Door tag help.

Hi, can someone help me with a door tag. I have figured out most of the tag but need help with the first and last numbers and what they mean. Thank you in advance.

The door tag info on a 64 Rambler American 440.

R051992
6407-5 = 2 door Conv Trim
446V = Gold Vinyl int.
58 = Bengal Ivory
E115572  = built at the East Kenosha line.

I can't seem to find out the rest of the numbers. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you, Bruce.