[AMC-list] Pitman arm

Thanks again Jim.  I spoke to Doug at APD today - he tells me (and I
remembered later that Colin Main from Australia had already told me) that
the AMC part number for my pitman arm is 3187885.

I've put a post on the AMC forum with pictures - I can't help feeling there
must be a LHD equivalent - the part isn't obviously "handed" in that it is
straight and symmetrical, unlike some of the older Rambler and Chevy ones.

>From the conversation I had with Doug, I don't think the postal Jeep parts
are going to help - they used different front suspension and apparently the
steering is Ambassador based.

I feel sure there ought to be a LHD Power steering Pitman arm that will
fit...