Re: [AMC-list] F-ing LS1ers.....

The worst part is the people who lie that it increases the resale value of AMCs to bastardize them. Then someone tried to get it tested in an emissions required state and loses their $$ and/or vehicle to gross polluter refs.
   I wanted an overdrive to complement the low axle gears and use a plug and test system for LPG fuel. Unfortunately I put it off too long, got sick and no longer can finish it. I got a 4.0L bolted into my J10 with AW4 that was going to run HEI and an OHG LPG system with manual/auto setup.