From: "tleed" <tleed64@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 4:30 PM
To: "Eddie Stakes" <eddie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] amc decals & stickers cheap

Eddie,

I don't know you besides being on this mailing list, but because I am I have a very high opinion of you. I know how much you contribute to AMC fans. In 1991 I lived in Friendswood and League City for eight months. So that's not an abstract far away place for me. Please know that you and your neighbors down there are very much in our prayers and we are happily sending resources to folks in that area.

Thomas
540-818-0767
Sent from my iPhone