[AMC-list] Windshield for Sale - 63-66 Classic/Ambassador Sedan & Wagon

[AMC-list] Windshield for Sale - 63-66 Classic/Ambassador Sedan & Wagon

(NOT MINE - just passing it along)

New windshield for 64 Rambler Classic - $450.  Roanoke, VA. We bought it and replaced ours then someone hit the car and totaled it so it was maybe in the car 6 months. Has green stock tint across the top.

Also have the hub caps with beauty rims from the car.

Contact Peggy Todaro -- Ptodaro@xxxxxxx or call/text Peggy 540-293-9488, or message via Facebook:

NOTE: seller said it was in a 4-door. That will be interchange # W624, 63-66 series 10-80 all sedan or wagon.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO ME -- contact seller directly.

MARC MONTONI * PO Box 1392 * Clifton CO  81520-1392 * 804-592-6066 * <Rambler@xxxxxxxxx> *
AMERICAN MOTORS: They backed them better because they built them better!

Join an AMC Club: http://www.AMCRC.com or http://www.AMONational.com
In Virginia-Maryland-DC: http://www.PotomacRamblers.org

Parts for sale: http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com/

I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.

About me:

Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

AMC-list mailing list