Re: [AMC-list] Houston ice storm 2018

" From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Houston ice storm January 2018, my AMC cars frozen ha ha
" https://youtu.be/48l6lMHKDf0
"
" Yes, it will be 73 degrees by Saturday, but has been 25 or so all day, whole
" city has literally shut down!

yow...

we're at the other end of the storm up here and getting light snow,
but the temps are hovering about freezing - pretty normal for us.

this is after two weeks of single digits culminating with -4 a week
ago last sunday - freakish - followed by 60s and inches of rain last
thursday - also freakish - washing all the snow away.