[AMC-list] amc nos 70-71 low fuel kit, rare mirrors, door trim tags, dea

[AMC-list] amc nos 70-71 low fuel kit, rare mirrors, door trim tags, dealer books

Some ebay things ending Nov 5th: just opened up box stored since 1985, rare mirrors passenger REMOTE, 2 driver side blackouts, more; NOS 70-71 Low Fuel KIT unopened; a number of used door trim tags; some Dealership books! No Reserve on anything, go look thanks! Obey the Hypnotoad! Main Link to my items: http://www.ebay.com/sch/eddiestakes/m.html

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com