[AMC-list] AMC-List Lunch @ Kenosha

Anyone remember the "AMC-List Lunch" we had at Kenosha?  I think it was 2002?

MARC MONTONI * PO Box 1392 * Clifton CO  81520-1392 * 804-592-6066 * <Rambler@xxxxxxxxx> *
AMERICAN MOTORS: They backed them better because they built them better!

Join an AMC Club: http://www.AMCRC.com or http://www.AMONational.com
In Virginia-Maryland-DC: http://www.PotomacRamblers.org

Parts for sale: http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com/

I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.

About me:  AMCRC Member # 62;  AMO Member # 656

http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com

http://Hasdrubal.tripod.com/Index.htm
http://FreeVirginia.blogspot.com/
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org