Re: [BaadAssGremlins] P38 Gremlin?

I donno I have been in contact with two so far though.

Last year I cut a totalled early 70's gremmy apart for some much needed parts.
It had the same stickers on the front fenders.

And just last week I got a fender shipped from texas that has a p-38 sticker on the front fender.
I wanna know too.
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
What is a P-38 Gremlin? Check out the NOS decals below:
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsparklesoap156
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825