[BaadAssGremlins] Re: P38 Gremlin?

I just purchased a 1972 Gremlin with a p-38 sticker on the front
fender from the original owners. The car was built in Dec 1971 with a
304/3spd stick. I havent found any info anywhere else either. Have you?

304 is seized, planning to swap to 360 (have one ready), not sure
about the th400 though...
Rat

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dennis jr Sinks <dsinks@...>