[BaadAssGremlins] Parting out a rust free 77 hornet AMX

[BaadAssGremlins] Parting out a rust free 77 hornet AMX

Hey all
I have decided to part a rust free 77 Hornet AMX. It does have a 304 4 spd in it . I have good rear louvers,  fender flares and rims. You can see the car in the photos under Eddie Walker a V-8 crossmember 4 spd trans member. Good doors, fenders etc. I will give the group a couple of days before I start putting it on EVILBAY....eddie   423-534-9770

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS