Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Funny little doohickie things.....

I know the feeling there Doc. The only plating shop in my little valley I used to work at and it is now no longer. When I used to work there, I had 2 different owners, so, 2 different bosses. Needless to say the last owner was a farmer, farmers grow stuff..they dont know plating and they ran it into the ground. Lost customers, and business. They had know idea what it took to run a plating business. I believe there was another factor in them losing the business... E.P.A. There are alot of nasty chemicals and I am not sure if they were not taking care of the waste or what. I wish there was a plating shop in my valley now, the nearest place is Spokane Wa. and its 120 miles away. I am going to have to have little things that will have to have done up, the chrome on my motor and in the motor bay is about 20 years old now...MY GOD HOW TIME FLYS WHEN YOU HAVING FUN!!!  I will try to look around the valley today. Eddie Stakes turned me on to a place earlier today, 6 bucks for 12 of em. I went and counted how many I took off and it was 12. I do have a hardware store with in a 5 minute walk and so is a Shucks, but I dont and wont buy their products unless I am desparet..AND so is the great WALLYWORLD! We dont have the SUPER WALLYWORLD...ours is an "expanded wallyworld" and talk about a messed up sack of sh#t! Its always crowded, except for maybe 3:00am. They took out half of the car stuff. THEY NEVER HAVE ANY JONNY LIGHTNINGS!! They dont carry my brand of oil that I used to get there.. I have even bitched to the manager about it....that was kind of like takin' a leak in front of an industrial fan.... And come to think about it there is an automotive paint supply place also, I even applied for a job there. They were looking for a delivery driver, I went there got an app. filled it out, went back, and the very first thing out of the guys mouth was " I was "over experienced" I guess driving a big truck and driving a little pickup making deliveries is way to different....( the real truth of the matter is I dont have that nice little ass that the girls have. I have the trucker belly!!) LOL!!  Anyway, thats my bitch about wallyworld and not having a plating shop in my home town.  AMC'S RULE!!   Bill Id.

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Funny little doohickie things.....
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:26:34 -0500

Bill I am lucky as I have 2 automotive paint supply places within 5 min.
of my house, one I have dealt with for 25 years, and the hardware store
I buy my stainless steel screws from is right across for him. Been going
there for 30+ years. My AMC friendly non chain auto parts store is 2
miles down the road from them. Been doing business with them for 25
years. The one machine shop in this area I know the owner for 25 years
and the other welding/machine shop I know the owner for 30+ years. So
within 15 min. max from my house I have all these facilities to work
with and my friends shop is also in the area. The upholstery shop is in
the next town 20 min. away. Now if there was only a decent chrome shop I
could get my bumpers done in the area I would be happy as a pig in sh#t.
:-)
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS