Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Grills & Plexiglass

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Grills & Plexiglass

Bill,
 the factory gremlin X came with a body color grille. The non X models came with the silver painted grille. I have a nos grille here and just thismorning i was thinking that i have to bring it to the paint supply store to see if they can come up with a match. I have 4 grilles to restore and I want to do atleast one back to the silver.
 Davis

bldfw <bldfw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What are you guys using for the silver paint? I've been trying to
decide whether to go back as near original on the grill as I can get
or to prep it for painting to match the body when it is painted.

My grill (72 Grem) has some wind burn with no paint on it and thus
the surface texture is inconsistent. It's not unusual for them to
sanded smooth and painted.

Thoughts?

Bill
Dallas, TX