[BaadAssGremlins] parting out 74 Matador coupe/hurry......

[BaadAssGremlins] parting out 74 Matador coupe/hurry......

I am parting out a 1974 AMC Matador. 232 inline 6 with 3 speed manual on the
colum. 66,000 original miles. A/C. Rear roll down windows. White in color,
black interior Body is too far gone for me to do anything with. Been smacked
in the right rear so its kind of pushed in. Good rear bumper, good tail
lights, good grille, decent front bumper that can be straightend. Good
interior parts. Front sway bar. Good glass. Rear end and drive line is good.
This car will ONLY BE AROUND FOR A SHORT TIME DUE TO SPACE CONCERNS. IF YOU
ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE ABOVE PARTS LET ME KNOW. ALL CALLS WILL BE
ANSWERED AND ALL E-MAILS WILL BE ANSWERED ALSO. The bad...windshield is
trashed, hood is trashed as well as the hinges. Drives door has dent but can
be easily fixed, fenders have dings and dents and most of the side marker
lights are missing or broke. Sorry the kelsey hanes disc brakes are gone.
There are alot of good parts and I will be reasonable with prices. SHIPPING
COSTS WILL BE THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY. I HAVE PICTURES AND WILL E-MAIL
THEM TO ANYONE INTERESTED. Willing to trade parts. If you have Gremlin or
early Hornet parts and are in need of any of these parts, I will trade....
with in reason. Motor is complete. Thanks in advance to all who inquire,
this car will only be around for a very short while before it goes to the
""squisher"" Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho. Bill Renshaw  lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx
208-743-9686/ 208-413-5062 208-743-9686
anyone who needs parts off this Matador get with seller above quickl,y
thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825