[BaadAssGremlins] Re: P38 Gremlin?

Thanks for the reply Eddie, and sorry for the delay..
I will check the decals and get a few more pics.. Here is my newly
started journal.  I will add more pics there.  The car does have a
stripe on the sides just below the windows and the p-38 on the front
fender.
Thanks,
Rat
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> That was a specialty Gremlin sold here in Texas out of the Houston
area, the
> dealership was Frazzell, of which had a number of locations in
Houston and
> Galveston and other parts of the state. You also had Gremlin "mini
wagons"
> sold by same dealership from 71-74, but those were not a decal,
those were
> actual metal emblems. Somewhere on my website I have a file not
published
> yet about these Gremlins, seems to be a lot of interest in them
and don't
> know why. The P-38 Gremlins usually had a series of decals, and
some had a
> stripe kit made by Kay Screen Priting of Detroit which did a
number od
> decals for AMC. I have somewhere here a original application
instruction
> sheet for one, faded, but legible. Ratman, how many decals are on
your car,
> and where are they located out of curiosity? Feel free to email me
the
> photos directly or post them here too if Bart don't mind.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...