From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] VAM on 'the prestigious internet' site
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx, baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Mauricio Jordán" <rally_amx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 11:01 AM

Sure wished people would NOT use wipipedia or allpar for 'research' before
posting stuff. I happened open this today about VAM

http://prestigiousi nternet.blogspot .com/2008/ 07/vam-mexican- amc.html

if some of you have a google account maybe can go straighten this blog up. I
realize anyone and their cat has a blog, but some need to be replied to I
guess. Ironic that on this site it has this phrase:

"If it's on Wikipedia, it must be true."

which should read:

"If it's on wikipedia, mustn't be true"

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825