[BaadAssGremlins] mini camper for hornets

[BaadAssGremlins] mini camper for hornets

Thought some of you badassgremlin folks might like this it is a rare Group 15 Accessory
Hornet hatchback camper kit, used from 73-80 on Hornet/Concord hatchbacks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350214692361

if you ever want your hatchback to be center of attention at a AMC meet, have one of these
babies strapped to back, you will have people taking photos of your ride all day. Just
don't be doing stupid stuff inside the camper like having fun with Michael Phelps bong, or
strapping something to your old lady, as people ***DO**** walk up and peep inside, myself
included and don't want to see no chalky casper blinding white butt staring back at me
while I am trying to eat delicious turkey leg, as if you ruin my appetite/turkey leg, I
would probably get creative with it when looking in tent.

This camper setup will probably command $250-$350 being NOS.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com