[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMC Gremlin - $1 (Austin)

I usually just read info in the group but had to share a find here in Austin.

--- On Wed, 6/24/09, gremlinorange@xxxxxxxxx <gremlinorange@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: gremlinorange@xxxxxxxxx <gremlinorange@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AMC Gremlin - $1 (Austin)
To: gremlinorange@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 9:47 AM

gremlinorange@xxxxxxxxx has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

AMC Gremlin

Reply to: sale-eqjhx-1223400580@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2009-06-15, 7:09PM
I have 4 (FOUR) AMC Gremlins that will be for sale as soon as the titles clear from an estate.
$ make offer 1971 Gremlin parts car. 6 cyl. body straight, interior faded, rear bumper dented. May not get a title for this one.
$ make offer 1974 or 1975 Gremlin parts car. 6 cyl. body okay, hood banged up, interior fair, rear window broken out (not real sure what year it is: can't get to the VIN)
$ make offer 1973 Gremlin on a 4 Wheel Drive Jeep chassis body rough, pass door rough, JEEP? yes on a jeep. Don't know engine.
$ I'm thinking around $3000 1973 Gremlin Pro Street Mopar 340 engine TCI transmission, tubbed, street legal, needs some front end assembly. body solid. engine & trans is out and may be sold separately.
As of right now I have very little idea of the condition other than the obvious. I don't know what runs or the specifics of what works and what doesn't. These are from an estate and as soon as the titles clear we want them sold so I thought I send out a heads up to all you Gremlin fanatics so you can get your requests in. I will sell them now if I have to. I know very little about cars in specifics so your questions need to be simple. The top three are either parts cars and not much more than parts cars.
Phone 512-906-0747

  • Location: Austin
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Original URL:http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/1223400580.html
this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/lJ3ZpxWby9mbn5WY5BUZvhWYj5ybA02ba