RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Javelin grilles ??

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Javelin grilles ??

It would be nice if they were made and even improved like made out of injected aluminum so that first rock bouncing up from the truck in front of car would not smash it…  Just a thought…

-Mike

Michael Lakin

Fallon, NV. 89406

(775) 427-2695