Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re:Jim Landis Spirit in Ozark mountain super shift

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re:Jim Landis Spirit in Ozark mountain super shifters r...

Herman build my buddy Todd's motor and while he's good,he's also up in the years too.So he may be slipping a bit as far as quality is concerned. I believe he's retired now isn't he?
Bart