RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: need to find a way to title

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: need to find a way to title

It varies state to state.
I'm not positive what MO will require.  That's where a title company can
come into play and for $50 save you a LOT of heartache.

Maybe the PoA is sufficient.  Maybe you need some sort of crap like "mileage
statement" or "vehicle inspection" (where a deskjockey cop verifies the
serial/VIN against the paperwork).  Dunno the exact checklist or what you
have to exactly do to get it.  But with a trick or two, it can easily be
done.

For that matter, you don't care how they do it, just as long as it ends up
in your name, right?

Larry.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional