Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 6:54 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] In need of body parts for my 1972 Gremlin X

Jack,
Finding a rear valance will be a hard item to find. I have been looking for one for years. A good Body man can fabricate one out of metal. As for your grill, Yes It can be plastic welded. I restore the Gremlin grills and do the plastic welding. They need much work after the plastic welding.
Look for any AMC in the junk yard. If it has disk brakes it will fit your gremmie( with the exception of 4wd amc's).
Davis Martin
860-997-2732 cell 9-9 EST