Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 9:32 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 1977 Gremlin Seat

 I have a 1977 Gremlin with bench seat. The seat backs are leaning to far back. Does anyone know if there is any way to adjust the seat back to a more upright position? In the center of the seat at the bottom of the split back is a round thing that looks like a lid to a gallon jug of good sippen whiskey. Is this something to adjust seat back? I ordered an owners manual for the Gremlin and of course it is on backorder. If someone can tell me something I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
William