[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Gremlin 232 to 304 engine swap [1 Attachment]

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Gremlin 232 to 304 engine swap [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Eddie Stakes included below]

I got this email from Kelvin today up in Conroe who wants to drop in a 304, 360 and possibly 4, or 5 speed into his 71 Gremlin shown here if photo comes thur, figured someone on here might want to save the photo or just stare at it. If anyone here wants to give him some advise simply reply and I'll forward it to him also, thanks,
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com

Hello Eddie,

I live in Conroe TX and have a nice 1971 Gremlin. It has the 232 three on the tree set up and I would like to swap to a 304 or 360. Can you tell me if the bell housing are the same and what all will be need for the swap. Also do you have any 304 or 360 for sale?

Thanks,

Kelvin

Attachment(s) from Eddie Stakes

1 of 1 Photo(s)