[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin & Pacer in Cars 2

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin & Pacer in Cars 2

>From the youtube trailer looks like big squadron of Pacers & Gremlins in
upcoming cars 2 movie with Lightning McQueen & Mater. I was in Toys R Us
last week and came across a Mater The Greater set with Mater dressed all up
in red, white and blue stars & stripes aka Evel Kenievel.

While not as big as the Hot Wheels section the Cars miniatures has a huge
following, myself included, & Noah's room has many plush toy pillows of the
various characters, some I don't know the names of like the Porsche girl car
or the lowrider purple car. You know what's going to happen is like the nod
the writers gave to Nash with Doc the Hudson Hornet....these guys are "car
guys" which I think is great. No people in movie, just cars.

So my guess is that when movie released we will see a number of Pacer &
Gremlin collectibles associated with this movie. Again, more exposure, even
if bad guys it is good thing for hobby as now you will have kids out there
that can't spell or text the word 'AMC' or 'Gremlin' or 'Pacer' now
collecting them, and hopefully wanting to learn more about them. And at a
time when AMC numbers are dwindling across board (hasn't been anything
in the pick a parts AMC in 3 years here) maybe their dad will go out and buy
a Gremlin, Pacer or Hudson as a project or whatever. Who knows, maybe the
kids collecting little diecasts, plushes, will grow up and collect the real
cars......
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com