From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eddie Stakes
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2010 10:12 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Oil Pressure issues

While ya'll burning up minutes texting, playing farmville & petpetville, drinking $5 lattes while putting up makeup driving uncontrollably in your AMC down I-95 to nearest mall for Christmas 70% off deals on Chinese jeans in your Gremlin, be sure to copy all these good replys to Jim the original guy who asked about all this oil pressure madness awhile back, he is not a member here I think so could probably use a lot of the great information, maybe some of those thin confederate dollar bills too.