Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Oil Pressure issues

I hope he doesn't use mine. It was Rambler mentality. I would do that but it is 40 degrees here today and my heater core developed a leak about 10 years ago so I bypassed it. i did buy a new one for it about 5 years ago. It is still in the box it came it.
Terry

From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, November 27, 2010 11:11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Oil Pressure issues

While ya'll burning up minutes texting, playing farmville & petpetville, drinking $5 lattes while putting up makeup driving uncontrollably in your AMC down I-95 to nearest mall for Christmas 70% off deals on Chinese jeans in your Gremlin, be sure to copy all these good replys to Jim the original guy who asked about all this oil pressure madness awhile back, he is not a member here I think so could probably use a lot of the great information, maybe some of those thin confederate dollar bills too.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com