From: grublinx <crbacsw@xxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 7:51 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Jasper AMC 360

I've been looking for a 360 for my Gremlin that I can rebuild as a winter project. Found a guy locally who has a 360 Jasper engine taken out of a 90 Grand Wagoneer. What's the deal with these? It is apart, supposedly has 3k miles on it.He took it to an engine shop because it had a knock, but then got a deal on a complete engine and never did anything with this engine. He tells me the engine shoppe mechanic said the knock was from an improperly machined cam.???
Advice?