From: Robert Parsons <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Aug 28, 2012 7:48 am
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Jasper AMC 360

I think I would stay away from that engine. being a jasper engine, it
of course has already been rebuilt once, and with it knocking with only
3000 miles on it, it is one to pass on..
What state are you in? If members know where you are, i'm sure someone
has one sitting in their pile of treasures. I know I have one sitting
here in MN.
Bob in MN.