[BaadAssGremlins] Three AMC SC/360 Hornets for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] Three AMC SC/360 Hornets for sale

Don't see this too often with only 113 known to still exist of 784 made there are 3 of them for sale at once. Actually was FOUR of
them for sale.....A rare Quicksilver Metallic one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-Hornet-SC-360-1971-AMC-Hornet-/190727452114

"This sale is for a rare 1971 American Motors SC/360 Hornet.  This car has not been fully restored. If you do not see something do
not assume it is here. Please keep questions auto related. I am very busy throughout the day and email the soonest I can. Please
keep all questions in email form.
This 1971 Hornet SC/360 is 1 of 784 built by the American Motors Corporation. As of 2012 only 113 are known to still exist and of
those 1 of 3 painted Quick Silver.  The 360 V8 is not original but has been rebuilt.  It has a 4 speed manual transmission with
Hurst shifter, Twin Grip rear end with what I suspect are 4:10 gears.  New Edelbrock 750cfm 4bbl carberator.  The strong engine and
low gearing make this a quick car and a thrill to drive.  This particular Hornet spent much of its life in Sparks, Nevada before
making its way to North Dakota in the early 1980's where it sat in a garage until we purchased it in 2003. As a result this vehicle
body is complete and free of rust.  I have service documentation dating back to 1974 that will remain with the car. In 2009, it was
repainted in its original Quick Silver.  This was not a professional paint job and as a result the vehicle is a "twenty-footer" -
paint looks great from 20 feet away.

the above is Ray Nevland's car the original founder of the SC/360 Registry.
A Mustard Yellow one for sale in New Jersey:

 http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3146157126.html

1971 AMC SC/360 Hornet. They made less than 800 of these cars and it is one of 114 that are known to still exists today. 360 4bbl,
auto (originally a 2bbl), original paint and wheels. Needs to be restored. It is in driveable condition.Includes some spare parts
like a dash pad, trunk lid, taillights and grill end pieces, etc. Interior is in good condition. This is a survivor car but it does
need to be restored.Some very very minor surface rust in two very small spots by rear window. This is an original California car and
still has it's Cali tag.I am asking $9,000.00. Please contact me if you have any questions or need additional pics.856-371-0740. I
recently purchased this car off of e-bay and really wanted to restore this very rare AMC muscle car but unfortunately recent health
issues forces me to sell.

====================================
and another Mustard Yellow one for sale in Cleveland, Ohio:

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/3208199984.html

Only 734 ever made less than a 120 left!!!!!Found this in a barn 8 years ago with a blown 390 motor and turbo 400 trans. Was a race
car for 22 years. Currently has a rebuilt 79 360 long block, T-10 and new Hayes flywheel/clutch.. Took 2 years finding parts and
getting it running. You AMC guys will notice some parts are not original to the vehicle. I have the following parts to go with it:
Package shelf,original shifter,defrost duct work,original motor(needs bored and rebuild), air induction set up with air cleaner(one
year only),chrome wheel well trim,steering wheel,collapsible spare and seats. If you don't want these parts the price will be
$15,500.00. This car runs and drives excellent(I would drive this car across country if needed) needs a few small things done(gas
gauge,tac only work sometimes,gauge lenses are loose,one fender stripe needs replaced and a few touch up spots on the body). May
take another AMC or 30's to 50's car or project as partial trade.

==============================
and this was a 4th one that was also for sale which sold:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BARNFIND-1971-AMC-HORNET-SC360-4-SPEED-PLUS-LITTLE-OLD-LADY-PARTS-CAR-PROJECT-/251119429477

=================================
to learn more about American Motors rarest little muscle car visit the SC/360 Registry:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360/sc_registry.htm

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx