Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Hatch lower panel

If you run across the 77/up glass grab it.  I had to replace mine and it was a small fortune and then shipping it was expensive too.  They didnt make many 77/78  Gremlin and Spirit of Gremlins so its hard to find em!

From: Terry Atkins <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Hatch lower panel

I agree with Onree. I don't have an older model to compare it with but the rear glass in my 78 which is the same as a 77 is a good 3 or more inches farther down then the glass on an older model, You don't have the rear glass for that 77 do you. I would be tempted to buy it just in case something happens to mind. So unless there is big piece of metal below your 73 rear glass I don't think they will fit.