Re: [BaadAssGremlins] How many AMCs left Gremils Hornets AMXs Rambler

From the very first time I saw one of them, I recognized the Subaru as an AMC knockoff. I couldn't believe the resemblance. Brought me back to the day when my mom came home with a new Pacer-X.

From: "themixtoo@xxxxxxx" <themixtoo@xxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2013 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] How many AMCs left Gremils Hornets AMXs Rambler

Funny you mention that.... my wife just recently told me that's why she bought her '95 Subaru Impreza Sport station wagon..... it was years later that she finally got the Pacer she had always wanted. Gary, in Cleveland
-----Original Message----- From: backThatThingUp YoYoYo <backthatthingupyoyoyo@xxxxxxxxx> To: BaadAssGremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thu, Aug 1, 2013 7:47 am Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] How many AMCs left Gremils Hornets AMXs Rambler

How about many of the Subaru 5-door designs? Don't they also look similar to the PACER, just a bit more "squared" and stretched (4 side doors instead of 2)?