Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 33

Hi all,

From: Allena (blair.macdougall@xxxx)

Re: Easter

Coming by to wish all of the Gremlins and their Owners
a Happy and Joyous Easter. I am wishing for some sunshine.
We have had nothing but rain and more rain. Good thing I
keep my Gremlin in the garage or the poor thing would be
drowned by now. It has been good to hear from you guys.
I was beginning to think this digest was on its way out, but
we seem to be clicking again and that is good. I have been
baking all day getting ready for Easter dinner. That is one of
my favorite past times. For tomorrow I made a rabbit cake ( chocolate)
a vanilla pie, a chocolate pie, and some peanut butter cookies,
and oh yes I made some corn bread. Am I making anyone
hungry?? I will be having dinner at my daughter's home with
my son and her husband along with other guests. I love to
share holidays with friends and family. Have a Happy Easter
and enjoy it with your families.
So long for now.
Gremlin Grandma