Howdy

 Howdy Allena!
Nice to hear from you. I may be headin out to a salvage yard soon ill be
lookin for you a hubcap. Wish i could find the two or three of mine like
yours i have so much crap i cant find anything. If i stumble across one ill
send it to ya. I may actualy get off this easter. I should be off gaurd by at
least noon! WOO HOO!!! Not that ill be doing anything but is still nice to
get off.
I am probably goig to be rid of the 77 Hornet tomarow also. I sure hope so
its killi me in storage. It needs a loving home anyways. May also get to work
on my tractors!!
Early June i will be driving the Gremlin the 700 miles home to Tx to see the
Dallas AMC show and to visit with my family. Is anyone on this list from
around the Dallas Ft Worth area or plan on being at that show? Would be nice
to meet a few of the people ive been talking to on the various AMC lists ive
been on.
Well i guess thats it. MAybe when i get my little teardrop travel trailer
built i can tour the country in the Gremlin and meet some people on their
home grounds.
jeremy Stone
trapped in CO