Re: [gremlintime] hello

In a message dated 4/25/00 3:07:04 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
brusofl@xxxx writes:

<< Hi,

My name is mike, and I am a new member to this group. My friends call me
Gremlin mike. I wonder why? I have a '71 gremlin, which is currently being
customized. It came with a 232 and auto trans., both have been rebuilt. New
springs front and rear. Had the door handles shaved, installed power
windows, took off all key locks. Solenoid opening doors, and push button
starting, all controlled by the alarm system.I have been working on the I
terior which was orginally black. so I stayed with black, only black crushed
velvet. I car is painted white with rainbow powder dusting. It has
centerline polished rims all around, and fat tires on the rear. I rebuild it
to use as a daily driver. I live in south fla. Last year I drove it up to
wisconsin, and it ran perfect. It was the first long haul after rebuild.
There are still alot of things that I want to do to it as money becomes
available, all in good time. I am glad I found this group as it is sometime
hard to find stuff for your gremlin, although I have found alot of stuff on
the internet. I read someones email about needing some hub caps, I have 2 or
three from my grem, if some one is interested. Good talking all of you.
great site!!!!!
(gremlin mike)
Yeah me and my friend Todd who has a 74 gremlin call mikes grem the James
Bond Gremlin cuz of all the gadgets in it LOLOL
Bart