re digest 34

Hi Jeremy,
From: Allena (Gremlin Grandma)
1976 Green Gremlin

Thanks for the Easter greeting. I sure hope that you got off
for Easter, even if you had no special plans. May I ask what
branch of the service are you in? Sounds like that Army.
I'll check my list re anyone on it from Texas. I download
all of the digest and maybe there is someone from Texas.
If so, I will let you know. We have been having nothing but
rainy weather in Connecticut where I live, but that is nothing
unusal for the month of April..Also, thanks for remembering
that I am still looking for a hubcap. Have a happy day.

Allena

Re: digest 35
From: Allena
To: Gremlin Mike

Welcome to our Gremlin networks. It is always nice to say "Hi" to
a new friend.
We seem to be from all parts of fhis great country. Mostly from
the western part of the country. I guess that is where most of the
Gremlins ended up. I see very few in my neck of the woods,. if
any. Keep in touch with us, we are always happy to hear from
all of our members.
Allena
1976 Green Gremlin :