AMCRC Nat'l Meet Aberdeen MD - Emergency help in VA...

AMCRC Nat'l Meet Aberdeen MD - Emergency help in VA...

 Ok, since I live "reasonably" close to Maryland, in Woodbridge, VA ( Exit
160 off I-95 at the Purple Heart Bridge / Occoquan area ), I"ll offer my
assistance to any AMCer who breaks down or needs some assistance on the way
to the Meet. I have a '74 Chevy truck with my own personal tow bar, so I can
get your car off the highway if need be. I plan on going to the Meet myself
on Saturday only, so if you need help, it'll be available Friday ( although
working 8 AM - 4:30 pm ) or REAL early Saturday morning ( pre-7 am ) only.
My phone number is ( 703 ) 490-4071 (Home) or 490-7331 ( work ) , and my name
is Jerry Casper. I live only about a mile off the Interstate, and its really
convenient to get back on, and close to auto parts stores ( NAPA, Total Auto,
Trak, Pep Boys, etc ) , so if any of you southern participants who're coming
up need some assistance, give me a buzz. Coming north on I-95, I'm the first
exit at 160 (Woodbridge), not the second (Occoquan), then you can either stop
at the K-mart and call, or take a right at the 2nd light ( Horner Rd , before
the K-mart), go thru the next light, 2nd street take a left ( onto Marumsco
Dr. ), then the 2nd house on right ( with the stone-lined front yard with all
the trees and shrubs ). Easy to find. Hope to see alot of AMC'ers there
Saturday, as usual I'll bring my trusty 35mm camera to record the event for
posterity. Just thought I'd try to help out anyone who might need a helping
hand far from home and needing to see a friendly AMC face along the way. Good
luck, and I HOPE I don't need to see any of you before reaching the meet
itself!

Jerry Casper
Driveway full of cars, but room for a few more in need...