still no wheels on the newest Gremlin...

still no wheels on the newest Gremlin...

 Well, I thought I might get around to getting the latest acquistion on it's
feet soon, but it's too hot today to work on it, around 92 degrees here in
ol' Metro DC area. Maybe later this Sunday evening I'll be able to sit down
in the shaded driveway and try to get the front suspension put back together.
Hope everyone else is having a cooler time of it, I went out earlier to work
on my tan and pull some weeds out of the flower border, got it looking
better. Maybe I"ll get it in shape so I can get a garden railway started this
year, lol. Oh well, back to the A/C, it's too hot to stay online too long
today.

Jerry